Jeff Gothelf & Josh Seiden, experienced digital product design leaders and authors of Lean Ux : Applying Lean Principles to Improve User Experience and Sense & Respond will share their strategies, tools, and tactics to transforming your work and create the business outcomes that matter to your organization.
In this course Jeff and Josh will showcase the models, methods and tools they use to help leaders increase the rate of innovation and responsiveness in their organizations, create more effective product development capabilities, and achieve high performance at scale.
Want to learn from your peers? Their public workshops are attended by some of the smartest, most experienced transformation leaders around. Join them and learn collaboratively as we workshop real-life problems together.
The trainee group is maximum 30 people.
iFOR TRANSFORMATION LEADERSl
This workshop is for leaders in any discipline who want to understand how people, product and process interact to create–or block!– your transformation efforts.
Smart organizations constantly work across all of these dimensions. They continuously evolve their systems of work, their products and services, and their organizational design to radically improve performance.
This workshop is for you if you are:
- Executives, Directors, business and technology leaders responsible and passionate to transform your organization
- Involved in the digital transformation of your team, business unit or entire organizations
- Coaching individuals and teams trying to achieve agility at scale
- Have brought in practices Lean Startup, Agile or Lean to your organization but struggling to achieve results
- Other coaches and consultants looking to sharpen their skills, and learn new models and methods
iWHAT YOU WILL LEARNl
This workshop is a masterclass in creating high performance teams and organizations.
Jeff and Josh will show you how to:
- Lead continuous transformation, stop seeing change as an event but as an ongoing process of continuous innovation
- Understand how to apply continuous transformation to the critical dimensions of people, process, and product innovation
- Learn powerful strategies and tactics for every step in the transformation journey, including:
- Why framing our vision, purpose and mission objectively is critical for alignment, autonomy and success
- How to lead business transformation initiatives, manage senior stakeholders and pilot teams through the process, and measure progress
- Develop your transformation strategy, and identify the key obstacles and impediments to be address
- How to design experiments and deploy learning loops into all work activities related to strategy, planning and execution
- How to build continuous improvement into your daily operational rhythm
- How to communicate value, benefits of change over costs/investment
iYOU WILL LEAVE UNDERSTANDING HOW TOl
- Become a better change agent
- Creating strategic alignment in times of great change
- Articulate the value of their efforts, ‘agile’ and innovation
- Adaptable way to plan and deliver in a traditional organization
- Define the incremental steps to business agility in organizations
- How to get executives to lead by example, live and support a culture of experimentation and learning
- How to bring people on the journey to business agility
iWHAT YOU WILL GETl
In addition, each attendee will get:
- A copy of Jeff and Josh’s book, Sense & Respond
- PDF of all materials used in the class
- Discount codes to ‘Creating High Performance Organizations’ online class at www.leanagile.study
- Access to Jeff and Josh and the rest of the attendees via a workshop Slack channel to continue the conversation after the training
The trainee group is maximum 30 people and in ENGLISH.
1500 euros for 2 days. For more information about the funding, please refer to the « financement » page.
Training in ENGLISH.