iWHAT DOES IT INVOLVE ?l
Innovate is not innate.
There are some generic recipes (innovation approaches) to foster innovation in a company but also specific ingredients to take into account such as : culture, employees, market and resources. In the last decade, NUMA has helped corporates achieve their innovation goals and accompanied them through various kinds of programs. Today, we want to share this knowledge to help you on your way towards innovation.
During this training at NUMA, you will learn how to implement an innovation mindset with us, processes and structure in your company through case studies based on our experiences and participants’ interactions. We will also help you analyse your existing processes, audit them and evaluate how innovation is getting harnessed in your organization.
iWHO FOR ?l
For innovation, digital, vertical or transversal managers from any kind of company or industry.
More generally, for everyone who wonders how to harness innovation in their organization.
iGOALS OF THE TRAINING COURSEl
At the end of this training, you have a comprehensive understanding of existing types of innovation programs for corporates and a good knowledge of what is available in the sector. You have a clear vision of the outcomes of each innovation program and good practices in terms of innovation management.
You will be able to :
- Audit the quality of the innovation programs already in place in their organization
- Understand how to drive innovation further
- Structure an innovation approach and assess the value & ROI Map the maturity of the company in terms of innovation
- Learn the best practices to facilitate innovation activities
- Evaluate the opportunities and risks of different innovation approaches
Our Methodology :
- Case studies on companies from different kind of industries that developed innovative approaches
- Analysis and mapping of the needs and available resources in your organization
- Ideas and experience from peers from the ecosystem
- A concrete vision of the next steps to make your next innovation project successful
- A 360 vision of how to manage an innovation portfolio
Round table - Share your concerns and your goals for the day
Innovation is a matter of culture - Our vision of innovation after years of experience working with corporates
Your company's assessement in terms of innovation maturity
Define the objectives of your innovation approaches - What is the change you want to see ?
Audit your innovation approaches and evaluate 1 particular project
Drive innovation further - Build the roadmap of your next innovation project with us
Detailed examples of existing innovation projets - case studies by NUMA
High tea at the end of the day
iPRICE & REGISTRATIONl
15,000Rs tax-extra, 17,250Rs with taxes
This price include :
- 1 day training
- A key takeaway book
- Lunch and breaks
- Networking high tea
- The one-on-one session post-training